Hi travel helpers,
We are traveling from Paris by train to Avignon in Mid May. We would like to base ourselves in one area central to main sights. We will be tired upon arrival since we are arriving from New York and then catching a train to Avignon.
Could anyone suggest a great base to stay since we only have 5 nights. We would like to see Gordes, Rousillion as well as Pont du Gard and possibly go to Cassis or somewhere on the coast that may be closer. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to the best area to stay with a car to maximize our time. We were thinkging of Isle sur la Sorge but not sure if staying in Avignon would be better and more convenient. Thanks to you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/alpha-force-testo-ca/
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia
Hi travel helpers,