I know this is a redundant Subject but we are taking only two one way TGV trains in France, one from CDG to Reims, and one from Strasbourg back to Paris. I know the Prem tickets are
available on line now for travel 50 and 60 days from today. Will the prices increase substantially if we wait till we get there.? Is there a service fee for ordering online through sncf or Voyages? I noticed the price was higher on voyages.
When we took trains in Italy last October, we just walked in and bought 1st class tickets with no problems and relatively inexpensive. Is France any different? These are the only trips we have ever traveled by train.(With the exception of Japan) We always have driven the whole way. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more