I know this is a redundant Subject but we are taking only two one way TGV trains in France, one from CDG to Reims, and one from Strasbourg back to Paris. I know the Prem tickets are
available on line now for travel 50 and 60 days from today. Will the prices increase substantially if we wait till we get there.? Is there a service fee for ordering online through sncf or Voyages? I noticed the price was higher on voyages.
When we took trains in Italy last October, we just walked in and bought 1st class tickets with no problems and relatively inexpensive. Is France any different? These are the only trips we have ever traveled by train.(With the exception of Japan) We always have driven the whole way. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Campervan in Croatia
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 K-Day
- 23 UK Visa Help
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??