I know this is a redundant Subject but we are taking only two one way TGV trains in France, one from CDG to Reims, and one from Strasbourg back to Paris. I know the Prem tickets are
available on line now for travel 50 and 60 days from today. Will the prices increase substantially if we wait till we get there.? Is there a service fee for ordering online through sncf or Voyages? I noticed the price was higher on voyages.
When we took trains in Italy last October, we just walked in and bought 1st class tickets with no problems and relatively inexpensive. Is France any different? These are the only trips we have ever traveled by train.(With the exception of Japan) We always have driven the whole way. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 2 Vigo Spain????
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy