I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 London for Free
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 biking in France
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 20 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 21 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 22 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)