I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport
- 2 Provence Planning Help
- 3 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 4 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 5 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 6 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 10 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 12 Norway in the nutshell
- 13 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 14 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 15 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 16 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 17 Puglia and Matera
- 18 Southern Puglia Italy
- 19 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 20 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 Paris food tours?
- 23 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet