I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 2 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 3 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 4 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 5 3 nights in Tuscany
- 6 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Hostel Advice
- 18 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Cordoba or Granada?
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition