I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 4 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 5 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 6 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 7 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Referendum in Greece
- 10 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 11 Switzeraland Iternary
- 12 10 days in spain
- 13 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 14 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 15 Texans Take a Tour
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 18 Train Travel in Germany
- 19 barcelona
- 20 One night in Amsterdam?
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 25 Naples?