I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 2 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 3 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 4 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 5 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 6 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 7 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 8 Another Book List for Italy
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 13 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 16 Venice
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 London 2For1 question
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 22 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique