I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 2 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 3 25 days in Europe
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 London with Kids
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 9 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 12 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 13 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 14 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 15 10 Days in Switzerland
- 16 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 17 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 18 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 19 A week in spain
- 20 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 23 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 24 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 25 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation