I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 2 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 3 Barcelona to south of France
- 4 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 7 Place to stay in London
- 8 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 9 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 10 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 11 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 12 Cornwall and Germany
- 13 Edinburgh Questions...
- 14 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 15 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 16 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 17 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 18 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 19 Holding bags in Paris
- 20 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 21 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 22 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 23 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???