I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 2 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 3 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 4 Garmisch
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Greek Island honeymoon
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 10 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 11 Naples and Salerno
- 12 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 13 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 14 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 18 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 My poppy arrived today!
- 21 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 22 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 25 France, Italy, Ireland ?