I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 17 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 18 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 19 South of France November Trip Report
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.