I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 2 Train/Subway Questions
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 5 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Skakalient gorge
- 10 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 11 Italy in 3 days
- 12 Skakalient gorge
- 13 Car rental for travel to Cotswolds
- 14 Using Google maps on phone
- 15 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 16 Our Next Europe Trip
- 17 Train Prague to Vienna
- 18 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 Books On Living in France
- 20 Northern Italy junket
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Germany Itinerary
- 23 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 24 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 25 South of France - TR in Pictures