I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고카지노----» DDR28.COM «----고카지노
- 2 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 3 Iceland
- 4 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 Barcelona sites: attire
- 7 Referendum in Greece
- 8 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 9 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 10 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 11 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 12 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 13 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 14 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 15 Ostuni favourites
- 16 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 17 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 18 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 19 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 20 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 21 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 23 Cochem or Beilstein
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 Scandinavia Trip in August