I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 3 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 4 English speaking Dentist in Rome?
- 5 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 6 Help me plan a Trip
- 7 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 8 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 9 South of France
- 10 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 11 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 12 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 13 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 14 England, Paris itinerary help
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 19 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 20 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 21 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 22 Sardinia Advice
- 23 Provence planning
- 24 Making reservations in Italy
- 25 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe