I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 3 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 8 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 9 Paris for children
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 17 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 One July night in Verona - help!
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 23 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 24 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 25 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou