I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Natural Sex for Women http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 2 Bern to Salzburg with ear infection
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Belgium for the 1st time
- 5 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 9 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 10 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 11 11 days in Andalusia
- 12 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Should we go to Vienna?
- 15 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 18 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 19 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 20 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 21 norway self-drive itinerary
- 22 Loire Valley itinerary
- 23 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 24 Iceland trip report
- 25 February in Florence