I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 Does this sound feasible?
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Late night train from Prague
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Eating in University cafeterias
- 12 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Tour Group Operators
- 16 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD