I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 12 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 13 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 ITALY
- 18 Paris first then where?
- 19 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 22 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 23 Akrotiri Tours
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Which area in Venice for 3 nights