I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 3 Article on Naples
- 4 Ryan Air
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Albania for Beginners
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 18 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 21 Istanbul hotels
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Family European winter holiday