I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 When to visit Provence updated info
- 14 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Italian language schools
- 21 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria