I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Edinburgh To St. Andrews