I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forints or Euros?
- 2 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 3 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 6 Portugal and Spain
- 7 Todi as a stopover?
- 8 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 9 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 12 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 15 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 16 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 17 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 18 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 21 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 22 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 23 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 24 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??