I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 10 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 11 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 Rue des Rosiers
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 Switzerland in mid-April
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 Car rental leaving Rome