A group of us are taking a trip through France from Spain to Paris in July. We are only taking 2 days to get to Paris. Is it better to buy the train tickets in France than go the Eurail route? Also does anyone have suggestions on two stops on the way from Biarritz to Paris? I am considering going through the Dordogne and or Loire route.
France train tickets
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 rent car / Munich
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Channel Islands
- 25 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe