A group of us are taking a trip through France from Spain to Paris in July. We are only taking 2 days to get to Paris. Is it better to buy the train tickets in France than go the Eurail route? Also does anyone have suggestions on two stops on the way from Biarritz to Paris? I am considering going through the Dordogne and or Loire route.
France train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Italy
- 8 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?