We are going to Paris on 21st April, 2015 for 3 days.
I recently stumbled upon this website http://www.francetourisme.fr and they seem to have quite competitive tours for Paris.
I had been trying to know if it is a genuine company before making any online payment. Has any of you ever used its services? Is it a reliable company?
In the alternative can you suggest any portals for cheapest tickets for Paris sightseeings.
As regards Eiffel Tower, as expected the tickets are sold out on the official website. Does it make sense to go there and buy the tickets on the spot? Is April end expected to be crowded with big queues?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강친닷컴 ∽▲∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▲∽강친닷컴
- 2 제우스뱅크☆≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☆제우스뱅크
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 5 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 6 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 7 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 8 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 17 Walking itinerary in England?
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 20 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...