We are going to Paris on 21st April, 2015 for 3 days.
I recently stumbled upon this website http://www.francetourisme.fr and they seem to have quite competitive tours for Paris.
I had been trying to know if it is a genuine company before making any online payment. Has any of you ever used its services? Is it a reliable company?
In the alternative can you suggest any portals for cheapest tickets for Paris sightseeings.
As regards Eiffel Tower, as expected the tickets are sold out on the official website. Does it make sense to go there and buy the tickets on the spot? Is April end expected to be crowded with big queues?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 quickest way to Prague
- 19 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary