We are going to Paris on 21st April, 2015 for 3 days.
I recently stumbled upon this website http://www.francetourisme.fr and they seem to have quite competitive tours for Paris.
I had been trying to know if it is a genuine company before making any online payment. Has any of you ever used its services? Is it a reliable company?
In the alternative can you suggest any portals for cheapest tickets for Paris sightseeings.
As regards Eiffel Tower, as expected the tickets are sold out on the official website. Does it make sense to go there and buy the tickets on the spot? Is April end expected to be crowded with big queues?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 21 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 22 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +