Does anyone know France will stamp my (united states) passport traveling from the uk via ferry or train? Has anyone had any successful experiences in figuring out how to enter the schengen countries with no stamp? I over stayed (by accident) in the schengen area for 4 months last year and had no problems leaving but i'm not that interested in taking that much direct risk again. thanks!
France to UK, will i get stamped via ferry or tunnel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 5 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Location of hotel in Rome
- 21 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 22 Need advice for this
- 23 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?