Im flying to Paris next month and need to get to Florence, Italy and I have about 2 weeks get there.. so my question is, what do you recommend to take and what destinations ? I was thinking staying in paris 3 nights and then take the fast train and get to Nice or Marseille and perhaps visit the French Riviera.. then get to Italy from there...
If you can recommend me any suggestionswhich cities you recommend and what other route perhaps is better.. I will greatly appreciate it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Perugia
- 10 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 15 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 16 Areas in Milan
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 CDG much improved
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?