Im flying to Paris next month and need to get to Florence, Italy and I have about 2 weeks get there.. so my question is, what do you recommend to take and what destinations ? I was thinking staying in paris 3 nights and then take the fast train and get to Nice or Marseille and perhaps visit the French Riviera.. then get to Italy from there...
If you can recommend me any suggestionswhich cities you recommend and what other route perhaps is better.. I will greatly appreciate it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague