Im flying to Paris next month and need to get to Florence, Italy and I have about 2 weeks get there.. so my question is, what do you recommend to take and what destinations ? I was thinking staying in paris 3 nights and then take the fast train and get to Nice or Marseille and perhaps visit the French Riviera.. then get to Italy from there...
If you can recommend me any suggestionswhich cities you recommend and what other route perhaps is better.. I will greatly appreciate it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Care 24x7.
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Chania
- 7 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 8 Now to Madrid
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 12 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 13 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 17 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 18 Sicily: which coast?
- 19 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Berlin to ?