Im flying to Paris next month and need to get to Florence, Italy and I have about 2 weeks get there.. so my question is, what do you recommend to take and what destinations ? I was thinking staying in paris 3 nights and then take the fast train and get to Nice or Marseille and perhaps visit the French Riviera.. then get to Italy from there...
If you can recommend me any suggestionswhich cities you recommend and what other route perhaps is better.. I will greatly appreciate it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 온라인카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 실시간카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 아시안카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 6 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 14 A week in Croatia with kids
- 15 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Summer School in France
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 20 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 25 Cutback on Spain trip