My friend and I (both young women) are studying abroad and will be spending 5 days in Paris in March, then 2 in Geneva, 3 in Rome, 3 in Venice, and 2 in Vienna in May. We have already booked our hostels, but are looking for advice on how to plan our days. Any ideas of things to do that maybe aren't in the guidebooks? We would especially appreciate advice on evening activities, as we are not huge bars/party people. Thanks!
France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria
- 1 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 2 Paris Ticket t+
- 3 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 pier in Copenhagen
- 6 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 8 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 9 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Best area to stay in Rome
- 14 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 18 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 19 Russia visa denials
- 20 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 21 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 22 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 23 Am I too fat too travel?
- 24 Crete in April
- 25 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013