We have a train from Paris to Belgium next week (TGV via Lille), and of course, it's on a Thursday. With the recently announced strike, what are the chances of it continuing in to next week? If it does, what are typically your options if your train is canceled? Is it pretty easy to switch to another?
If not, what are other alternatives for getting from Paris to at least Brussels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 10 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 22 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations