We have a train from Paris to Belgium next week (TGV via Lille), and of course, it's on a Thursday. With the recently announced strike, what are the chances of it continuing in to next week? If it does, what are typically your options if your train is canceled? Is it pretty easy to switch to another?
If not, what are other alternatives for getting from Paris to at least Brussels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap food in london
- 2 Eating Indian In London
- 3 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 8 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 11 K-Day
- 12 ATM at airport
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Spain in December
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September