We have a train from Paris to Belgium next week (TGV via Lille), and of course, it's on a Thursday. With the recently announced strike, what are the chances of it continuing in to next week? If it does, what are typically your options if your train is canceled? Is it pretty easy to switch to another?
If not, what are other alternatives for getting from Paris to at least Brussels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 4 Emergencies in Ireland
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 8 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 9 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Food in Positano
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Edinburgh to Skye
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 4 days itinerary for France
- 17 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 18 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 19 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 20 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?