I will be checking into Adagio Paris - Montapartre on June 19th night arriving by TGV from Geneva. I am in Paris on 20,21 & 22 and check out on 23rd morning 1130 hrs flight.
I am travelling with my wife and son (2 years & 3 months). Could you assist me with an itinerary. Do you think a Disney trip on 22nd is worthwhile. I have been trying to book online tkts for the Eiffel tower but due to some technical issue the tkts are not available for any of the above dates. My trip will not be complete without a tour to the top of Eiffel tower. Any suggestions are welcome. Regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 Towersey, London
- 10 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 A few days outside Rome
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 CDG airport and connection time
- 25 Paris Metro