We're leaving in 21 hours (April 28) for a trip to central Germany, and then also to France: Paris, Normandy, and the Loire Valley. DH wants to take our Gortex shells against wind & rain. I think that's overkill. We'll be in France from 11 May. Do we REALLY need that much protection? I'm bringing a light raincoat. After France, we go to Italy, where I expect it to be much warmer.
France: Normandy: How cold & wet?
- 1 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 7 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 8 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 9 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 10 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 13 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 14 Drive Rome Florence
- 15 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 16 Moving to Spain
- 17 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 18 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 19 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Granada on Sunday
- 22 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 23 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 24 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 25 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?