We're leaving in 21 hours (April 28) for a trip to central Germany, and then also to France: Paris, Normandy, and the Loire Valley. DH wants to take our Gortex shells against wind & rain. I think that's overkill. We'll be in France from 11 May. Do we REALLY need that much protection? I'm bringing a light raincoat. After France, we go to Italy, where I expect it to be much warmer.
France: Normandy: How cold & wet?
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 What is the best food in France?
- 3 Beauty Products in France?!
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 11 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 12 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 Bruges B&Bs
- 20 Rhine River Intinerary
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 florence hotel
- 23 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 24 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 25 Sardinia, Italy