In mid may 3 of us are renting a car and spending about 2 weeks in this area before flying back to the states from Paris. we would like suggestions about any "must see" sights. Any suggestions for wineries to visit? Can we get by with only a few french phrases and words, or should we sign up for a semester course? How about the weather? Is it cold? Do I need long underwear?
France, Normandy, Brittany, Loire Valley
View all Europe activity »
- 1 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 5 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast