I am very new to this website and hoping to get some help in creating a comfortable and an enjoyable itinerary. We have a one year old who will be 17 months when we take the trip to Europe. This will be our first trip to Europe in September 2014. I would really like to squeeze in Spain or Prague, because I am not sure if we will be able to go back ever again but I know its not practical. So here is what I am thinking:
Land in Paris from Seattle.
4 days in Paris. not sure what to see other than paris in france... help!
9 days in Italy:
2 in Venice
3 in Florence
really want to visit Pisa
4 days in Rome
5 days in Switzerland.
want to explore Interlaken, Zurich?
1) Should I go to Switzerland before Italy. From Paris?
2) Is there any chance I can squeeze in any other country?
3) Should I rent a car with a toddler or just use trains?
4) Are the days enough for each city or too much?
5) Is $5000 enough budget for all this? (we r not much into shopping and expensive dinning)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 3 Which city order makes most sense?
- 4 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 5 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Restaurants in Spain
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area