I am very new to this website and hoping to get some help in creating a comfortable and an enjoyable itinerary. We have a one year old who will be 17 months when we take the trip to Europe. This will be our first trip to Europe in September 2014. I would really like to squeeze in Spain or Prague, because I am not sure if we will be able to go back ever again but I know its not practical. So here is what I am thinking:
Land in Paris from Seattle.
4 days in Paris. not sure what to see other than paris in france... help!
9 days in Italy:
2 in Venice
3 in Florence
really want to visit Pisa
4 days in Rome
5 days in Switzerland.
want to explore Interlaken, Zurich?
1) Should I go to Switzerland before Italy. From Paris?
2) Is there any chance I can squeeze in any other country?
3) Should I rent a car with a toddler or just use trains?
4) Are the days enough for each city or too much?
5) Is $5000 enough budget for all this? (we r not much into shopping and expensive dinning)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 car rental
- 3 Munich and....???
- 4 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Northern Ireland ideas
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Long weekend in Albania
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 22 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 23 scotland itinerary
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete