Hello All -
I have one day where I will be traveling from Bayeux (Normandy) to the Tours area. Looking for suggestions for stops for lunch, or just to sight-see. Considerations are Vendome, Orleans, LeMans, Blois, or anywhere else that might make a nice stop. We are a group of 11 adults with 2 vans. We are currently booked at a hotel in Tours, but could change that if there is a better way to go. I've not been to this area of France, so and suggestions / information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Montserrat Express
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Places to stop/stay?
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 18 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 21 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 22 Visit to Sardinia
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
Hello All -