I'm heading to France in November to celebrate my Birthday! I've looked around on the internet and found some places I would like to visit and came up with an itinerary. Please take a look and let me know if this would work or if I should make any changes to make it a better experience. Thanks!
Depart 11.20 (Friday) arrive 11.21 around 11AM in Paris
11.21 (Sat) Day 1-PARIS-check into hotel, lunch, nap. Get ready, walk around, dinner.
11.22 (Sun) Day 2-PARIS-The Louvre, walk market pick up meat, cheese, back to room and relax. Drinks at Bar 228 then out to dinner.
11.23 (Mon)-11.25 (wed) Head to Beaujolais. Take train from Paris to Lyon 2 Hrs. Pick up car rental in Lyon. Drive to Beaujolais. Staying in Beaujolais 11.23-11.25 (2 nights). Drive around countryside and try wineries.
11.25 (Wed)-11.26 (Thur) Drive to Annecy, stay over. Drive back to Lyon and drop off rental car.
11.26 (thur)-11.27 Cassis-Train to Cassis 2HRs.
11.27-11.28 Train from Cassis to Nice 2 1/2 Hrs.
11.28 Fly out of Nice
I live in NYC so I want to spend only a small amount of time in big cities. I want to spend time in the countryside and walking around cute towns.
Please let me know any must sees in any of these locations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 2 6 Days in Italy
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 SE ITALY
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 7 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 10 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 11 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 20 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 21 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 22 Helpful Hint
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 To the top of Europe, and back again.