I'm heading to France in November to celebrate my Birthday! I've looked around on the internet and found some places I would like to visit and came up with an itinerary. Please take a look and let me know if this would work or if I should make any changes to make it a better experience. Thanks!
Depart 11.20 (Friday) arrive 11.21 around 11AM in Paris
11.21 (Sat) Day 1-PARIS-check into hotel, lunch, nap. Get ready, walk around, dinner.
11.22 (Sun) Day 2-PARIS-The Louvre, walk market pick up meat, cheese, back to room and relax. Drinks at Bar 228 then out to dinner.
11.23 (Mon)-11.25 (wed) Head to Beaujolais. Take train from Paris to Lyon 2 Hrs. Pick up car rental in Lyon. Drive to Beaujolais. Staying in Beaujolais 11.23-11.25 (2 nights). Drive around countryside and try wineries.
11.25 (Wed)-11.26 (Thur) Drive to Annecy, stay over. Drive back to Lyon and drop off rental car.
11.26 (thur)-11.27 Cassis-Train to Cassis 2HRs.
11.27-11.28 Train from Cassis to Nice 2 1/2 Hrs.
11.28 Fly out of Nice
I live in NYC so I want to spend only a small amount of time in big cities. I want to spend time in the countryside and walking around cute towns.
Please let me know any must sees in any of these locations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Milan private guide
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Ischia
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy