I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 5 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets
- 8 4-6 weeks
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Help With Vienna
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Venice Banning Fodors
- 21 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!