I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Train from Lille to Delft
- 3 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 Holiday in Europe
- 8 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 9 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 12 Amalfi or Positano
- 13 trip to Italy
- 14 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 15 2 weeks in Prague
- 16 student in denmark
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 19 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 22 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 23 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 24 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 25 Gengenbach or Schiltach