I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Naxos in May
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 18 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 19 Eleanor's Pages
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 24 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 25 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia