I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Italian Lakes
- 3 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 4 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 5 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 6 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 7 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 8 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 11 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne