I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 charming cities in Spain
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 8 Day in Madrid
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Le Marche Research Help
- 13 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 14 Rental car in Menton
- 15 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 21 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Canal du Midi