I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 7 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 8 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 help and advice
- 14 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 15 Is it a bad time to go?
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 20 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Croatian Itenerary Help