I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 5 Rome train to Positano
- 6 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Car rental in Paris
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 17 Road Maps of Ireland
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 A new travel app for Poland
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend