I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Place to stay
- 3 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 4 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 5 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 London advice
- 8 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 12 Another Question re Scotland
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards