I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Basque region
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Vegan in Germany?
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Italy Countryside
- 12 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 21 biking tours in Italy?
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma