I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Budapest & Prague
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Athens
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 24 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 25 Petrol in Greece