I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 4 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 5 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 16 Antwerp Tram
- 17 Trip report European honeymoon
- 18 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 19 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 20 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 21 Alhambra
- 22 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 23 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 24 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa