I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +91-8094945424 Love mantra to get back your lost love in Australia,
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 Do you need a fake certificate?
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Rome to Positano
- 15 Day trips from Uzes
- 16 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 19 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath