I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 What one thing in Paris?
- 7 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 sfo to europe
- 13 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Car rental leaving Rome
- 19 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 20 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 21 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 24 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe