I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노용어■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노こ생중계카지노
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Things to do in Montpellier
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions