I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Norwegian Countryside
- 5 Just Back from Norway
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Amsterdam and ?????
- 9 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 10 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 11 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 20 FCO connection time
- 21 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 22 Lagos Walking Tour
- 23 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...