I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 4 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Europe in late January
- 10 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 11 First time in France
- 12 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 13 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 16 Fresh juice intoxication at Sunny Beach
- 17 Prague hotels
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 Munich
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 What to expect over Christmas
- 23 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford