I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 10 Is my plan ok
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona