I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 4 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 5 What to wear
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 german rail ticket question
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 Arc de Triumph Question
- 14 Greek ferries
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Prague flea markets
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 25 Monet in Normandy