I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 4 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 5 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 8 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 9 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 10 france options
- 11 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 12 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 13 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 14 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 15 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 18 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 19 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 24 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 25 A day in Killarney