I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 2 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 3 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 8 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 9 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 10 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Where to stop along the way
- 15 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 16 10 nights in France
- 17 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 18 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 December in Deutschland
- 21 Croatia Itenerary
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 Rome and Venice in December