I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 2 la spezia vs. levanto
- 3 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 4 Paris food tours?
- 5 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 6 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 7 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 8 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 9 Puglia and Matera
- 10 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 11 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 12 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 15 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 16 First time to Barcelona
- 17 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 18 Provence Planning Help
- 19 Amsterdam and beyond
- 20 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Travel help laundary
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Italy finding bedding
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.