I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Rome to Amafi coast
- 3 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 9 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 10 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 11 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 12 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 13 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 16 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 24 Help with France itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!