I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Paris apartment choices?
- 8 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 9 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 10 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Olive Oil
- 21 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 22 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?