I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 2 Skakalient gorge
- 3 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 4 travel plan
- 5 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 8 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 9 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 10 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 11 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 12 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 13 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 14 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 15 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 16 Segovia Hotel
- 17 Using Google maps on phone
- 18 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 19 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 20 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 21 Train/Subway Questions
- 22 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 23 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 24 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 25 Italy in 3 days