I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice water buses
- 2 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 3 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 4 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 5 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 6 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 7 Our Paris plans
- 8 2 days in Alsace
- 9 Spain
- 10 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 13 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 14 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 17 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 18 Sicily Trip
- 19 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 20 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 21 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 22 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 23 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 24 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 25 Paris Visite pass