I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 3 London Weekend
- 4 milan austria
- 5 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 6 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 7 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 8 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 10 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 11 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 12 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 23 Alhambra questions
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Genoa - What are the Must Do's