I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 5 4 days in Scotland
- 6 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 7 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 13 Iceland wedding
- 14 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 15 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 16 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 22 Freising or Erding?
- 23 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 24 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 25 Trains