I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 2 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 3 Chip on Debit card?
- 4 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 5 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 8 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 9 Italy in June/July
- 10 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 11 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 12 Train travel in Europe
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 14 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 15 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 16 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 17 Train strikes - Spain
- 18 Alone in Paris
- 19 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 England/Scotland in January?
- 22 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 23 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 24 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 25 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip