I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Texting in France
- 2 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 3 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 4 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 5 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 6 Venturing even further
- 7 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 8 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 9 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 10 Scotland in 8 days
- 11 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 12 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 13 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 ICELAND DAY 1
- 17 Still another Normandy question
- 18 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 19 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 20 Educate me about Munich
- 21 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 24 Weekend in Paris in October
- 25 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer