I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike touring in France
- 2 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 3 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 4 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 5 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 8 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 9 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 Majorca - where to stay?
- 15 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 16 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 17 Dordogne in October
- 18 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 22 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change