We are two people traveling in mid-May to France for 13 days! I have done a lot research but just want to be sure that this itinerary makes sense.....traveling with my mom who is in her 70's.
Arrive in Paris (CDG)
CDG to Bayeux or Caen via train and rent a car. Spend 6 nights in Normandy! Any suggestions that would be the easiest drop off for car a train back to Paris? We were just going to drive around and discover the area sort of speak!
Any suggestions on the Normandy part of our trip would be very appreciated.
Back to Paris for 6 nights and plan on renting a small studio....and enjoy the beautiful city.
Any great places for dinner would be a great help!
I relly would like to book this by tomorrow!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage