We are two people traveling in mid-May to France for 13 days! I have done a lot research but just want to be sure that this itinerary makes sense.....traveling with my mom who is in her 70's.
Arrive in Paris (CDG)
CDG to Bayeux or Caen via train and rent a car. Spend 6 nights in Normandy! Any suggestions that would be the easiest drop off for car a train back to Paris? We were just going to drive around and discover the area sort of speak!
Any suggestions on the Normandy part of our trip would be very appreciated.
Back to Paris for 6 nights and plan on renting a small studio....and enjoy the beautiful city.
Any great places for dinner would be a great help!
I relly would like to book this by tomorrow!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 What to do at 7:00am
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?