I am planning to take my family (including two teenagers) to Europe this summer. We'll need to go to Barcelona for an event. After that, we want to visit France. We are thinking about flying to Nice then make our way toward Paris via TGV. We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible. Any recommendation for places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We plan to spend about a week in France. Would it be better to rent a car and drive from Nice to Avignon/Lyon or take the train?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport and connection time
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 21 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 22 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 23 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 24 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy