I am planning to take my family (including two teenagers) to Europe this summer. We'll need to go to Barcelona for an event. After that, we want to visit France. We are thinking about flying to Nice then make our way toward Paris via TGV. We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible. Any recommendation for places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We plan to spend about a week in France. Would it be better to rent a car and drive from Nice to Avignon/Lyon or take the train?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 3 First Time Solo Travel info
- 4 Oxford 24 hours
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Andalucia in December
- 7 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 8 Lost ring
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Sliema, Malta
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 First trip to Italy
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 Scenic Driving Routes