I am planning to take my family (including two teenagers) to Europe this summer. We'll need to go to Barcelona for an event. After that, we want to visit France. We are thinking about flying to Nice then make our way toward Paris via TGV. We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible. Any recommendation for places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We plan to spend about a week in France. Would it be better to rent a car and drive from Nice to Avignon/Lyon or take the train?
Thanks in advance for your help.
France itinerary for a family with teenagers
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Train travel in Europe
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Place to propose
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck