I am planning to take my family (including two teenagers) to Europe this summer. We'll need to go to Barcelona for an event. After that, we want to visit France. We are thinking about flying to Nice then make our way toward Paris via TGV. We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible. Any recommendation for places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We plan to spend about a week in France. Would it be better to rent a car and drive from Nice to Avignon/Lyon or take the train?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight
- 2 First time in London, dec2017
- 3 A few more questions about Brittany
- 4 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 5 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 14 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 22 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 23 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes