I am planning to take my family (including two teenagers) to Europe this summer. We'll need to go to Barcelona for an event. After that, we want to visit France. We are thinking about flying to Nice then make our way toward Paris via TGV. We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible. Any recommendation for places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We plan to spend about a week in France. Would it be better to rent a car and drive from Nice to Avignon/Lyon or take the train?
Thanks in advance for your help.
France itinerary for a family with teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 2 SIM card for eastern europe
- 3 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 6 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 London visit
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 15 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 16 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 No points in Paris .....
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015