I am planning to take my family (including two teenagers) to Europe this summer. We'll need to go to Barcelona for an event. After that, we want to visit France. We are thinking about flying to Nice then make our way toward Paris via TGV. We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible. Any recommendation for places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We plan to spend about a week in France. Would it be better to rent a car and drive from Nice to Avignon/Lyon or take the train?
Thanks in advance for your help.
France itinerary for a family with teenagers
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 3 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 4 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 5 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 6 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 7 Istanbul Hotels
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 Driving in Genoa
- 10 Berlin Hotels
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 13 York Food and Drink Festival
- 14 Paris metro
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 17 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 18 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 23 Backpacking through Europe
- 24 RHK's heading to Europe
- 25 Tennyson Home