I am planning to take my family (including two teenagers) to Europe this summer. We'll need to go to Barcelona for an event. After that, we want to visit France. We are thinking about flying to Nice then make our way toward Paris via TGV. We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible. Any recommendation for places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We plan to spend about a week in France. Would it be better to rent a car and drive from Nice to Avignon/Lyon or take the train?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 3 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 free international phone calls
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London