Can anyone suggest an itinery to include the areas listed? We will arrive in France coming from Naples Italy and stay in France for 8 nights. If it is too much to do in this time frame, please advise. Thank you for your advise.
France Itinerary - Burgundy - Loire Valley - Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France