We are a couple coming to France for the first time in second week of October. We are planning a 15 days vacation between France and Italy and would welcome all suggestions on helping us make this a wonderful vacation !
Our broader tentative Itinerary is as
Day 1 : Arrive Paris
Day 2,3: Paris Sightseeing.
Day 4 oire Valley and come back to Paris Again ( day trip)
Day 5 : Take train from Paris to Nice
Day 6 : Nice
Day 7 : Nice. DO we have any night train from Nice to MiLan ?
Day 8 : Milan
Day 9 : Milan -> Venice ( leave Milan in the morning to reach venice before Noon)
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11: Venice -> Tuscany . Do we have any direct train from Venice to Tuscany ?
Dat 12: Tuscany sightseeing
Day 13 : Tuscany to Rome ( Take evening train from Tuscany/Florence)
Day 14 : ROme. wish to see The Colosseum (inside and out),Trevi Fountain,Spanish Steps,Roman Forum. Is HoHo a good option to do one day Rome tour ?
Do you think this is a good plan ? Any suggestions to this tentative itinerary is most welcomed. I know we are not getting more number of days to visit Rome but the places that we want to see in Italy are all spaced out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 ATM help
- 11 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 12 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 13 Visit to Sardinia
- 14 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 17 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 18 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 First visit to London