We are a couple coming to France for the first time in second week of October. We are planning a 15 days vacation between France and Italy and would welcome all suggestions on helping us make this a wonderful vacation !
Our broader tentative Itinerary is as
Day 1 : Arrive Paris
Day 2,3: Paris Sightseeing.
Day 4 oire Valley and come back to Paris Again ( day trip)
Day 5 : Take train from Paris to Nice
Day 6 : Nice
Day 7 : Nice. DO we have any night train from Nice to MiLan ?
Day 8 : Milan
Day 9 : Milan -> Venice ( leave Milan in the morning to reach venice before Noon)
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11: Venice -> Tuscany . Do we have any direct train from Venice to Tuscany ?
Dat 12: Tuscany sightseeing
Day 13 : Tuscany to Rome ( Take evening train from Tuscany/Florence)
Day 14 : ROme. wish to see The Colosseum (inside and out),Trevi Fountain,Spanish Steps,Roman Forum. Is HoHo a good option to do one day Rome tour ?
Do you think this is a good plan ? Any suggestions to this tentative itinerary is most welcomed. I know we are not getting more number of days to visit Rome but the places that we want to see in Italy are all spaced out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental help in Sicily
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 alItalia
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 6 Is Sicily Safe?
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Clean up spam
- 10 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 11 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 12 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 13 Mykonos Beach Club
- 14 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 17 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 20 Trip in September
- 21 Which city order makes most sense?
- 22 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 23 London Restaurants
- 24 Munich Hotel Location
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To