I have been looking at train ticket prices at several websites. If I go directly to SNCF (although it's too early for me to buy tickets for March) it appears that the approximate price for an overnight ticket from Paris to Florence is about $84 USD compared to over $200 USD from RailEurope. Is this correct? Has anyone had trouble buying through SNCF? Also, do the tickets need to be sent to a local hotel?
FRANCE / ITALY TRAINS
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station