This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
France, Italy, Switzerland March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 16 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 17 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 18 driving in france with kids
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days