This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 2 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 아달 www.adal.ml 파주오피 파주건마 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 9 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Via del Sale, Italy
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?