This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 3 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 4 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 13 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere