This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 2 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 3 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 4 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 5 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 6 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 7 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 8 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 9 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 12 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 13 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 14 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 15 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 16 Itenerary Opinion
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in uk?
- 18 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 A road trip to Florence
- 20 Transportation
- 21 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 22 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 23 Swiss art displays
- 24 Bus fine Italy
- 25 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft