This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 AMS Car Rental
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 20 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 weekend from cologne germany
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?