This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 2 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 3 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 6 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 11 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 12 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 13 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 Rome and Venice in December
- 16 Help with a git in Alsace
- 17 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 18 London trip in September
- 19 Paris itinerary.
- 20 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 21 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 22 Puglia Experiences
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 25 Travel from Portugal to Morocco