This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 6 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 7 Italo Trains - good news
- 8 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 9 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 10 ICELAND DAY 1
- 11 Rome
- 12 Holding bags in Paris
- 13 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 14 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 15 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 16 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 17 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 18 Car rental in Spain
- 19 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 20 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 23 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 24 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain