This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
France, Italy, Switzerland March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 2 Viator.com in Turkey
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 5 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 6 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 16 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 25 Airbnb scam