This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
France, Italy, Switzerland March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 2 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 12 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 13 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Central Europe itinerary
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 floods in Andalucia