This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
France, Italy, Switzerland March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Schengen rule made easy
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 11 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 12 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 13 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 14 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 15 Bibich Winery
- 16 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 17 Honeymoon Decision?
- 18 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 19 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving