This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 8 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 12 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 16 Scotland in December
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?