This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Rome to Positano
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary