This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 3 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 8 days in Vienna in December
- 10 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 15 Christmas Market and Parking
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 18 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 19 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 20 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?