This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Frankfurt to UK
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 14 Italy Car Scam
- 15 God Save the Queen?
- 16 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Paris to Italy
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 25 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?