This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
France, Italy, Switzerland March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 2 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 3 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 4 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 5 Trains
- 6 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Travel to San Gimignano
- 9 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 10 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 13 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 14 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 15 marbella spain
- 16 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 17 Barcelona restaurants
- 18 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 19 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Sicily in seven days