This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 6 York - Time for tea!
- 7 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 10 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 11 Touring Wales
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 15 Sicily in 4 days
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 18 Cordoba or Granada?
- 19 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 20 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 21 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 22 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 23 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 24 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 25 Road Trip through Peloponnese