This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 2 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 3 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 4 12 days in Italy
- 5 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 6 Small-group day tours from London?
- 7 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 8 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 9 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 10 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 11 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 12 Madrid, 5 nights which neighborhood
- 13 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 14 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 15 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 16 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 17 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 18 A short trip to Barcelona
- 19 Our Next Europe Trip
- 20 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 21 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 22 Bus Tours in London
- 23 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 24 How to rent a car...
- 25 Best location to stay in Seville