This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Germany
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 air conditioning
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 St. Petersburg plus
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 8 train connections in the UK
- 9 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 10 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 12 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 13 Trip Report: Berlin
- 14 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 17 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 18 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 19 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 20 Cycling in France- North to South
- 21 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 22 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 23 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 24 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 25 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!