This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona question
- 2 Help with first time trip with family
- 3 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 4 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Fodor's Survey
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 My 60th birthday surprises
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 4 days in switzerland
- 18 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 19 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 24 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 25 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall