This is my first time posting in a forum here, so please excuse me if i make any errors..
Iv been all over Europe over a total of 3 summers with my family.. covered different areas each time. Iv never had to worry about planning a trip coz my dad did all the work, always hired a car and just drove around. My last trip was 4 years ago.
Now, im planning a trip with my cousin (who lives in New York) In March next year during Spring break.
We have 2 weeks at our disposal . She really wants to visit Paris & Rome. I really want to re-visit Bellagio and Zermatt. And we both want to visit Venice.
We are obviously on a budget, i dont think anyone traveling to Europe isn't.
I wanted your opinions on how we should plan this out. Initially i thought we could land in Paris, do Rome next Venice, then Bellagio, Zermatt and then back to Paris. Or would that be completely wrong? I think we have more than enough time to cover all these places.. I wouldnt want to spend more that 2 nights each in Paris and Rome. Im very confused about transportation and the trains we'd have to take etc.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.. thanks for your time !
France, Italy, Switzerland March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Waste of money...
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 10 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 11 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 12 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 13 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 14 italy - france - germany
- 15 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 16 Planning Europe trip
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Authentic czech food
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?