me and my husband are planing a trip to europe and we would like to explore france and italy in 15-18 days.
we love food, wine ans small towns. I was thinkng of stating my trip in Paris ( even we've already been there is hard not to stay even if its for one night only ). We would likt some tips about where to go, maybe some cheese and wine routes. and then going to the shore and afterthat italy.( tuscan region maybe).
What do you think ? too much to do and not enough time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu