me and my husband are planing a trip to europe and we would like to explore france and italy in 15-18 days.
we love food, wine ans small towns. I was thinkng of stating my trip in Paris ( even we've already been there is hard not to stay even if its for one night only ). We would likt some tips about where to go, maybe some cheese and wine routes. and then going to the shore and afterthat italy.( tuscan region maybe).
What do you think ? too much to do and not enough time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 2 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 Munich itinerary review
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 Paris in November
- 13 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Last minute trip to Capri
- 21 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 22 Budapest to Kosice
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 25 My 3 days in Venice