me and my husband are planing a trip to europe and we would like to explore france and italy in 15-18 days.
we love food, wine ans small towns. I was thinkng of stating my trip in Paris ( even we've already been there is hard not to stay even if its for one night only ). We would likt some tips about where to go, maybe some cheese and wine routes. and then going to the shore and afterthat italy.( tuscan region maybe).
What do you think ? too much to do and not enough time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Villa in Italy
- 3 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Places to stop/stay?
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Route Information
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 Lisbon
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Where in Greece
- 23 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Couscous