me and my husband are planing a trip to europe and we would like to explore france and italy in 15-18 days.
we love food, wine ans small towns. I was thinkng of stating my trip in Paris ( even we've already been there is hard not to stay even if its for one night only ). We would likt some tips about where to go, maybe some cheese and wine routes. and then going to the shore and afterthat italy.( tuscan region maybe).
What do you think ? too much to do and not enough time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 4 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 7 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 8 Naples, Italy
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 France & Italy, May or June
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 24 1st time in ZURICH
- 25 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis