me and my husband are planing a trip to europe and we would like to explore france and italy in 15-18 days.
we love food, wine ans small towns. I was thinkng of stating my trip in Paris ( even we've already been there is hard not to stay even if its for one night only ). We would likt some tips about where to go, maybe some cheese and wine routes. and then going to the shore and afterthat italy.( tuscan region maybe).
What do you think ? too much to do and not enough time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Bruges
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 20 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice