My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
France, Italy in May and June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 What to wear
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 10 Buying Masks in Venice
- 11 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 12 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 13 Mask Making in Venice
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 16 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel