My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Help
- 2 Charles Degaulle question
- 3 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 4 Trains France/Switzerland
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help
- 7 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 8 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 9 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 10 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 13 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 14 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 15 Dolomites October 14-18
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 Norway Itinerary
- 19 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 20 Renting a car in Florence
- 21 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 22 Hammams in Spain
- 23 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 24 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 25 Train rides