My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 3 Tips question
- 4 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 5 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 6 Relaxing destinations?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 10 tipping
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 13 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Alsace Accommodations
- 16 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 17 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 22 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 23 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 25 Visiting Cornwall without a car?