My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 6 Ali
- 7 Christmas Week in London
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 Drinks in Spain
- 10 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 13 12 days europe
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Too much for one day?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 24 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions