My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 Moldova and Transnistria
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 6 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 7 Places to visit from Zurich
- 8 Loire Valley restaurants
- 9 Rome Water Shortage
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 12 Appenzell in December?
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Valencia Spain
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 17 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 18 Day Trips from Granada
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Tips for tour company tour guides