My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
France, Italy in May and June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Home Base in Belgium
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 London Pass
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 9 Day Trips from Paris
- 10 Potential trip - Balkans
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 A Week in Spain
- 16 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 17 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 22 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 23 week in scotland
- 24 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 25 Innsbruck and surroundings