My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
France, Italy in May and June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 2 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 17 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 5 Observations About Paris