My fiance and I have been traveling for the past few months and are planning our summer excursions.
1. We plan on going to Paris for the first 2 weeks of May. It is my first time going and I am so excited to explore, eat the food, drink the vino, people watch, see the sights and the fashion! What area do you recommend us getting an apartment for?
2. Then we were going to head north to see Brittany for a few days. Any places we should see, eat, stay?
3. We are going to Spain for a couple of days for a friends wedding at the end of May.
4. We are going to the South of France for 2 more weeks to Provence, Nice and other areas. We are really into sailing.
For June and part of July, we are planning to go to Italy. We have been to the CInque Terre, Florence and other parts of Tuscany a couple of years ago. This trip we would love to go to Venice, Emilia- Romagna, and then head south to Capri, Sicily, and possibly Sardinia.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? If there are any festivals in any of the places that we shouldn't miss?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 2 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 3 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 4 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 5 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 8 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 9 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 New Dublin Museum
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Cost of Van from CDG
- 17 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 22 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 25 German Train travel