My Husband & I plan to land in Paris on the 2nd June and spend the next 13 days touring Paris-Italy-Greece. Heres my itinerary:
2 June: Paris- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Place de la Concorde.
3 June: Disneyland France/Paris Spend the whole day at the theme park
4 June: Visit the Lourve. Take the night train to Verona, Italy
5 June:Verona...visit Juliet's balcony &? take the evening train to Venice
6 June: Venice
7 June Venice train to Pisa (visit the tower) then train to Florence
8 June Florence
9 June Florence
10 June: Early morning train to Rome...tour spanish steps, pantheon etc
11 June: Go to Vatican City
12 June: Tour Colosseum .Take Flight From Rome to Athens
13 June: Athens.... go to Santorini
14 June: Santorini
15 June: Santorini
I'm planning to take the Eurorail 3 countries pass for 8 days to travel from Paris to Italy and then within Italy. Is that a good choice?. How will I go from Athens to Sanotrini & Back?
Will we be able to drop off our luggage at a locker in the train stations in Verona & Pisa (as we'll there for just a few hours to tour around)
This is the first trip my husband & I are taking after marriage (been married 6 months) so we do want it to be romantic. Both of us love travelling and do not mind the adventure either!
How can I incorporate more of Tuscany in this trip (I've heard its beautiful).
Also, considering the itinerary, how much luggage will we be able to take? 10 kg handcarry trolley bags each?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Milan and Lake Como
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 14 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Munich itinerary review
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?