My Husband & I plan to land in Paris on the 2nd June and spend the next 13 days touring Paris-Italy-Greece. Heres my itinerary:
2 June: Paris- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Place de la Concorde.
3 June: Disneyland France/Paris Spend the whole day at the theme park
4 June: Visit the Lourve. Take the night train to Verona, Italy
5 June:Verona...visit Juliet's balcony &? take the evening train to Venice
6 June: Venice
7 June Venice train to Pisa (visit the tower) then train to Florence
8 June Florence
9 June Florence
10 June: Early morning train to Rome...tour spanish steps, pantheon etc
11 June: Go to Vatican City
12 June: Tour Colosseum .Take Flight From Rome to Athens
13 June: Athens.... go to Santorini
14 June: Santorini
15 June: Santorini
I'm planning to take the Eurorail 3 countries pass for 8 days to travel from Paris to Italy and then within Italy. Is that a good choice?. How will I go from Athens to Sanotrini & Back?
Will we be able to drop off our luggage at a locker in the train stations in Verona & Pisa (as we'll there for just a few hours to tour around)
This is the first trip my husband & I are taking after marriage (been married 6 months) so we do want it to be romantic. Both of us love travelling and do not mind the adventure either!
How can I incorporate more of Tuscany in this trip (I've heard its beautiful).
Also, considering the itinerary, how much luggage will we be able to take? 10 kg handcarry trolley bags each?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 3 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 7 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 8 Paris to Italy
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Electrical Power Conversion
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Douro Valley in January?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 15 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 24 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 25 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?