My Husband & I plan to land in Paris on the 2nd June and spend the next 13 days touring Paris-Italy-Greece. Heres my itinerary:
2 June: Paris- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Place de la Concorde.
3 June: Disneyland France/Paris Spend the whole day at the theme park
4 June: Visit the Lourve. Take the night train to Verona, Italy
5 June:Verona...visit Juliet's balcony &? take the evening train to Venice
6 June: Venice
7 June Venice train to Pisa (visit the tower) then train to Florence
8 June Florence
9 June Florence
10 June: Early morning train to Rome...tour spanish steps, pantheon etc
11 June: Go to Vatican City
12 June: Tour Colosseum .Take Flight From Rome to Athens
13 June: Athens.... go to Santorini
14 June: Santorini
15 June: Santorini
I'm planning to take the Eurorail 3 countries pass for 8 days to travel from Paris to Italy and then within Italy. Is that a good choice?. How will I go from Athens to Sanotrini & Back?
Will we be able to drop off our luggage at a locker in the train stations in Verona & Pisa (as we'll there for just a few hours to tour around)
This is the first trip my husband & I are taking after marriage (been married 6 months) so we do want it to be romantic. Both of us love travelling and do not mind the adventure either!
How can I incorporate more of Tuscany in this trip (I've heard its beautiful).
Also, considering the itinerary, how much luggage will we be able to take? 10 kg handcarry trolley bags each?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 19 Iceland in 4 days?
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary