My Husband & I plan to land in Paris on the 2nd June and spend the next 13 days touring Paris-Italy-Greece. Heres my itinerary:
2 June: Paris- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Place de la Concorde.
3 June: Disneyland France/Paris Spend the whole day at the theme park
4 June: Visit the Lourve. Take the night train to Verona, Italy
5 June:Verona...visit Juliet's balcony &? take the evening train to Venice
6 June: Venice
7 June Venice train to Pisa (visit the tower) then train to Florence
8 June Florence
9 June Florence
10 June: Early morning train to Rome...tour spanish steps, pantheon etc
11 June: Go to Vatican City
12 June: Tour Colosseum .Take Flight From Rome to Athens
13 June: Athens.... go to Santorini
14 June: Santorini
15 June: Santorini
I'm planning to take the Eurorail 3 countries pass for 8 days to travel from Paris to Italy and then within Italy. Is that a good choice?. How will I go from Athens to Sanotrini & Back?
Will we be able to drop off our luggage at a locker in the train stations in Verona & Pisa (as we'll there for just a few hours to tour around)
This is the first trip my husband & I are taking after marriage (been married 6 months) so we do want it to be romantic. Both of us love travelling and do not mind the adventure either!
How can I incorporate more of Tuscany in this trip (I've heard its beautiful).
Also, considering the itinerary, how much luggage will we be able to take? 10 kg handcarry trolley bags each?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 14 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Greece in March?
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions