I'm planning a 2 week honeymoon trip for November (first half) and since I've never been to France, I'd love to have it there....I'm unsure about a whole lot of things though..
2. Driving around - left wheel driving (since we're from india which has right wheel driving)/ we dont drive much anyway...etc etc
3. how much i can do in 14 days!
I had always imagined a France trip which involves a lot of walking, biking, taking in the countryside, charming cobblestoned village paths with flower beds, lavender fields et al...but I suppose November may limit all or some of the above indulgences! My Giverny plan for instance has now been shelved since Monet's house is closed from Nov to March! So I'm really open to a decent alternative to this...
I understand the weather in november is very unpredictable and ultimately it all comes down to luck and good karma, but I'm not too fussed about chilly nights or a light drizzle/shower. Torrential rain and howling winds however...may be a problem. Any experiences on this?
About driving, neither my fiance nor I drive (i used to, some years ago, but am completely out of practice now) , so looks like we'll be taking the train whever we go....is that realistic given my trip planning below? Or do you reckon we could still take a chance with a car rental for some of the smaller distances (the Chateaux/Mt St Michel...or in Provence)?
Here's an itinerary that i've come up with which i can probably use some help with: Paris, Mt St Michel, Loire Valley and Provence
Planning to start with 3-4 nights in Paris, and then head to Mt St Michel where I can do a night (any suggestions on a charming rustic yet good B&B?) ....
From St Muichel we head to the Chateaux de Loire. Any idea on what a good base would be? I'm told Blois is a decent option. After about 2-3 days at the Chateaux, i'd head down to Avignon...or is Nimes/Aix-en-Provence a better place to base yourself? And what could I explore in that region (since I really have no idea on what to expect in November...)..I was considering Arles.
I would also like to squeeze in a visit to the vineyards..any suggestions? Bordeaux before i get to Provence? We'd like to finish off with another 3 days back in Paris. Alternatively, fly to Rome before heading on home to india, which is a bit off the pattern but may be a welcome break anyway.
Am I totally off the mark here? Any places/villages that I could do instead of any of the above - something I'm missing - Toulouse? Carcassonne? Any pretty little villages in these areas I could visit? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라게임사이트【#HOT424。COM#】대구인터불고카지노주소
- 2 썬시티카지노＼✿【→ LIPS3.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 블랙잭주소【#HOT424。COM#】윈카지노주소
- 4 인터넷바카라사이트【#HOT424。COM#】마닐라카지노주소
- 5 생방송무료카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 6 생방송카지노게임사이트【#HOT424。COM#】카지노주소도박
- 7 태양성카지노＼✿【→ LIPS3.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 8 인터넷바카라게임사이트【#HOT424。COM#】폰타나리조트카지노주소
- 9 크라운카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 10 벨루가카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 11 내국인카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 12 정통카지노＼✿【→ LIPS3.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 13 썬씨티카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 14 인터넷블랙잭사이트【#HOT424。COM#】엠지엠카지노체험
- 15 온라인바카라게임사이트【#HOT424。COM#】인터넷해외카지노주소
- 16 생방송바카라사이트【#HOT424。COM#】폰타나리조트카지노체험
- 17 월드카지노＼✿【→ LIPS3.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 18 미모사카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 19 온라인블랙잭게임사이트【#HOT424。COM#】카지노주소카페
- 20 생방송카지노사이트【#HOT424。COM#】사이버해외카지노주소
- 21 에이스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 22 인터넷카지노게임사이트【#HOT424。COM#】부산카지노주소
- 23 페가수스카지노＼✿【→ LIPS3.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 24 아라비안카지노＼✿【→ LIPS3.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 25 라이브바카라사이트【#HOT424。COM#】러브강원랜드체험