I am visiting France in Feb for about 2.5 weeks. I only have a rough idea, and would like you to help me to see if the days allocated to each city is reasonable.
Paris - 4 days - is it enough to cover most tourist spots? Also i will come back to paris for another 2 days on the last lag of my trip
Dijon - 2 days
Lyon - 3 days
Avignon - 2 days? though people suggest 1 day is enough
Marseille - 3 days
Paris - 2 days
I plan to travel by TGV during those towns, and I read with TGV tickets, you need to buy in advance, how many days in advance is it? Can I buy them when I get to France, say 2 days in advance of my next trip? or you think it is better to buy online to be 100% secure?
I have never been to Europe during winter, and here in Sydney, we get about 15 deg during winter....I know it's gonna be cold in Feb, but how cold are we talking about here??
with accomendation in paris, my first choice will be the latin qtr, it just seems close to most tourist spots, wherelse would you suggest?
It would be great to hear from you guys about advice/tips.
France in Feb - Help needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!