I am a graduate student and a few friends and I have decided we would like to do a mini 26 day trip to France and Portugal. Most of Portugal is planned (if you have suggestions that area MUST SEE or DO please share), but I am struggling with planning France. I know we will spend the first four nights, and about 5 days in Paris. From there we were thinking of doing two other smaller areas up in North/East France because most travel suggestions around December say that is the place to go.
I originally was thinking Reims and Strasbourg... But I read a few things saying Reims has changed a great deal and is now half the wonder it used to be.
So I still think we will stick with Strasbourg- I have to see those Christmas Markets! But I need some suggestions for the final stop... I also began looking into Dijon, and Nancy. Any suggestions? I need help
remember we are students! on a bit of a budget, looking for great day time museums, and a fun night life if possible!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 3 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 6 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 10 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 11 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 16 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 21 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 22 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 23 Vienna or Budapest?
- 24 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland