I am a graduate student and a few friends and I have decided we would like to do a mini 26 day trip to France and Portugal. Most of Portugal is planned (if you have suggestions that area MUST SEE or DO please share), but I am struggling with planning France. I know we will spend the first four nights, and about 5 days in Paris. From there we were thinking of doing two other smaller areas up in North/East France because most travel suggestions around December say that is the place to go.
I originally was thinking Reims and Strasbourg... But I read a few things saying Reims has changed a great deal and is now half the wonder it used to be.
So I still think we will stick with Strasbourg- I have to see those Christmas Markets! But I need some suggestions for the final stop... I also began looking into Dijon, and Nancy. Any suggestions? I need help
remember we are students! on a bit of a budget, looking for great day time museums, and a fun night life if possible!
France in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Italy - Month of July
- 24 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 25 Autumn in Paris