I am a graduate student and a few friends and I have decided we would like to do a mini 26 day trip to France and Portugal. Most of Portugal is planned (if you have suggestions that area MUST SEE or DO please share), but I am struggling with planning France. I know we will spend the first four nights, and about 5 days in Paris. From there we were thinking of doing two other smaller areas up in North/East France because most travel suggestions around December say that is the place to go.
I originally was thinking Reims and Strasbourg... But I read a few things saying Reims has changed a great deal and is now half the wonder it used to be.
So I still think we will stick with Strasbourg- I have to see those Christmas Markets! But I need some suggestions for the final stop... I also began looking into Dijon, and Nancy. Any suggestions? I need help
remember we are students! on a bit of a budget, looking for great day time museums, and a fun night life if possible!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norwegian air
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 4 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 5 help with 21 days-croatia
- 6 London Paris
- 7 14 days in Greece
- 8 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 12 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 13 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Early flight from Nice
- 16 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 17 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 18 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 22 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Lost speeding fine notice
- 25 ATM card didn't work in Italy!