I realize that August is not the ideal time to travel in France, but because of school/job commitments, it is our only option for summer vacation. We are planning 3 weeks - any advice about 1)how bad is france in august? and 2) suggestions for travel itinerary for 3 wks for 2 adults and 2 teenage girls? thanks very much, cathy
France in August?
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 3 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 4 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 5 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 6 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 7 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 8 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 11 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 12 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 13 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 14 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 15 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 16 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 17 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 18 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 19 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 24 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death