IMy husband, myself and our 7 year old child are planning 3 weeks in France in August. My husband is a "reluctant travellor" but loves rural settings, good wine and cheese and WWII history. We are planning 7 days in St. Remy, 5 days in Loire Valley, 4 days in Normandy and 5 days in Paris. Any thoughts on our itinerary ot "must sees" from the seasoned travellors out there? I have been reading about the rural areas in Normandy and the great cheeses and ciders. Does anyone have a favorite location in Normandy to take it all in?
France in August Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changes in travel technology?
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Dublin Hostels
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Traveling to Munich
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?