IMy husband, myself and our 7 year old child are planning 3 weeks in France in August. My husband is a "reluctant travellor" but loves rural settings, good wine and cheese and WWII history. We are planning 7 days in St. Remy, 5 days in Loire Valley, 4 days in Normandy and 5 days in Paris. Any thoughts on our itinerary ot "must sees" from the seasoned travellors out there? I have been reading about the rural areas in Normandy and the great cheeses and ciders. Does anyone have a favorite location in Normandy to take it all in?
France in August Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy