We are 5 adults traveling to Paris and the Somme in August 2012. Have read that a lot of restaurants are closed for August as everyone goes on holidays. Is this really true? Should I consider changing to July?
France in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 11 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 hotels in Seville
- 14 Sicily Suggetions
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 20 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?