I am traveling with my husband to France for our 20 year wedding anniversary in September. I only mention the anniversary because the only request he has is to be drinking champagne in the Champagne region on our anniversary. We fly into CDG and plan on staying in Paris for at least 3 nights. Our big decision is whether we will have time to go the Bordeaux and Reims, staying in both places 2 nights. I don't know if it's too much traveling around. We are most interested in seeing a few sights and wine tasting with a mix of big city (Paris) and smaller towns. I would love to do this all via train, but after reading many of the forum posts, it looks like I will have to rent a car once we get out of Paris.
My big question to all of you is: Is it too much to try and go to both Bordeaux and Reims. We both LOVE bordeaux and champagne and enjoy tasting from different estates. But I'm trying to avoid rushing ourselves to get a better flavor of each place.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 바다낚시 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 CASH OR CARD?
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Help on ancient history route