I am traveling with my husband to France for our 20 year wedding anniversary in September. I only mention the anniversary because the only request he has is to be drinking champagne in the Champagne region on our anniversary. We fly into CDG and plan on staying in Paris for at least 3 nights. Our big decision is whether we will have time to go the Bordeaux and Reims, staying in both places 2 nights. I don't know if it's too much traveling around. We are most interested in seeing a few sights and wine tasting with a mix of big city (Paris) and smaller towns. I would love to do this all via train, but after reading many of the forum posts, it looks like I will have to rent a car once we get out of Paris.
My big question to all of you is: Is it too much to try and go to both Bordeaux and Reims. We both LOVE bordeaux and champagne and enjoy tasting from different estates. But I'm trying to avoid rushing ourselves to get a better flavor of each place.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 양재안마o1o-2816-2526 양재역안마 양재안마추천
- 2 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 7 I may be wrong....
- 8 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 9 Driver"s License & Language
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 14 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 A visit to Greenwich
- 24 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 25 Spain or South of France in July 2017?