I am traveling with my husband to France for our 20 year wedding anniversary in September. I only mention the anniversary because the only request he has is to be drinking champagne in the Champagne region on our anniversary. We fly into CDG and plan on staying in Paris for at least 3 nights. Our big decision is whether we will have time to go the Bordeaux and Reims, staying in both places 2 nights. I don't know if it's too much traveling around. We are most interested in seeing a few sights and wine tasting with a mix of big city (Paris) and smaller towns. I would love to do this all via train, but after reading many of the forum posts, it looks like I will have to rent a car once we get out of Paris.
My big question to all of you is: Is it too much to try and go to both Bordeaux and Reims. We both LOVE bordeaux and champagne and enjoy tasting from different estates. But I'm trying to avoid rushing ourselves to get a better flavor of each place.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 우리카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라게임사이트]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 바카라게임]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 다모아카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라싸이트]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 인터넷바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 우리카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 10 정선카지노」(/会 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!