Coming October, have a plan to visit France for 12 days with my family ( two kids). Like to finalize tour program with a lot of help from Fodors friends. Last October did the same for my trip to Switzerland and it was wonderful and i am very thankful to Fodor's.
France in 12 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 2 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 7 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 8 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 9 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 10 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 11 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 12 spain
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 21 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 22 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 The east coast of Italy