I love reading this forum, so many good tips and recommendations! I am planning a trip to France (first time, I am planning to have a small wedding in Paris and then a short honeymoon afterwards). I have this itinerary but I am not sure if it is doable and I would really-really appreciate your inputs and recommendations: It will be 10 days in the beginning of July, August or September (not sure yet, it will depends on the prices and packages I will find but preference is July.)
Here is my "perfect" plan:
Paris (3 nights)
Paris to Annecy (train 3.35h, leaving Paris in the morning so spending the rest of the day and 1 night there.) -1night
Annecy to Nice (train, leaving in the morning I think it will be long trip like 6 hours?? Not sure yet) -Nice (1 night)
Nice to Calvi, Corsica (ferry, 4 hours)
Calvi (3 nights)
Calvi to Nice (ferry) (1night)
Please let me know if you think it is possible to do it in the time frame I have or should I consider something else? We are not renting a car. Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!! Nina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 Tour or independent
- 5 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 6 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 7 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 8 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 9 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 10 Classical Music in Milan
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 19 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 20 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 21 Sienna with kids
- 22 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 23 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 St Remy area for Provence base?