I love reading this forum, so many good tips and recommendations! I am planning a trip to France (first time, I am planning to have a small wedding in Paris and then a short honeymoon afterwards). I have this itinerary but I am not sure if it is doable and I would really-really appreciate your inputs and recommendations: It will be 10 days in the beginning of July, August or September (not sure yet, it will depends on the prices and packages I will find but preference is July.)
Here is my "perfect" plan:
Paris (3 nights)
Paris to Annecy (train 3.35h, leaving Paris in the morning so spending the rest of the day and 1 night there.) -1night
Annecy to Nice (train, leaving in the morning I think it will be long trip like 6 hours?? Not sure yet) -Nice (1 night)
Nice to Calvi, Corsica (ferry, 4 hours)
Calvi (3 nights)
Calvi to Nice (ferry) (1night)
Please let me know if you think it is possible to do it in the time frame I have or should I consider something else? We are not renting a car. Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!! Nina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 3 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 6 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 9 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 10 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 1 way ticket
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?