I love reading this forum, so many good tips and recommendations! I am planning a trip to France (first time, I am planning to have a small wedding in Paris and then a short honeymoon afterwards). I have this itinerary but I am not sure if it is doable and I would really-really appreciate your inputs and recommendations: It will be 10 days in the beginning of July, August or September (not sure yet, it will depends on the prices and packages I will find but preference is July.)
Here is my "perfect" plan:
Paris (3 nights)
Paris to Annecy (train 3.35h, leaving Paris in the morning so spending the rest of the day and 1 night there.) -1night
Annecy to Nice (train, leaving in the morning I think it will be long trip like 6 hours?? Not sure yet) -Nice (1 night)
Nice to Calvi, Corsica (ferry, 4 hours)
Calvi (3 nights)
Calvi to Nice (ferry) (1night)
Please let me know if you think it is possible to do it in the time frame I have or should I consider something else? We are not renting a car. Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!! Nina
France in 10 days
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 3 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 4 Novels set in Greece
- 5 Spain and Portugal
- 6 Three for the road
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome