I am trying to plan my 12 day honeymoon to France from the US this May (2017) and wanted to get some suggestions for adventurous travelers. We have never been to France and only an elementary understanding of the language with a ~$4,000 budget.
Here is my rough itinerary:
Start: Arrive in Nice and spend 3 days on a beach in French Riviera;
Tour wine vineyards somewhere (Burgundy might be most efficient);
Normandy day trip;
Paris: 3 days in the city before flying back out.
Any frequently overlooked stops that are worth the time?
Would renting a car be a better option than the train for travelling around France?
Thoughts on training to Brussels, London, or another city for a day trip from Paris?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷스코어＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라⇒문카지노
- 2 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노∥안전한바카라사이트
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?