I need some help please...we are a couple with 2 boys (6 and 1 year)..going to the following cities/ towns end of July to mid aug...need some help with the must sees in each city/ town and with the best day trips from each.
Our interests: nature..quaint villages with alleys and cobbled stones and cafes...parks...gardens...chateaux with gardens ( we stick to the outside so we don't bother people since we have kids...)
Any advice about any of the below is much appreciated:
Aix en provence
We will drive from bordeaux to paris to leave to home but any advice on a nice city/ town to stop for a break and lunch is highly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visas
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?
France from lyon to bordeaux to paris...help needed please