I need some help please...we are a couple with 2 boys (6 and 1 year)..going to the following cities/ towns end of July to mid aug...need some help with the must sees in each city/ town and with the best day trips from each.
Our interests: nature..quaint villages with alleys and cobbled stones and cafes...parks...gardens...chateaux with gardens ( we stick to the outside so we don't bother people since we have kids...)
Any advice about any of the below is much appreciated:
Aix en provence
We will drive from bordeaux to paris to leave to home but any advice on a nice city/ town to stop for a break and lunch is highly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 11 Super Cover For Hertz
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 9 days and nights in Switzerland
France from lyon to bordeaux to paris...help needed please