I need some help please...we are a couple with 2 boys (6 and 1 year)..going to the following cities/ towns end of July to mid aug...need some help with the must sees in each city/ town and with the best day trips from each.
Our interests: nature..quaint villages with alleys and cobbled stones and cafes...parks...gardens...chateaux with gardens ( we stick to the outside so we don't bother people since we have kids...)
Any advice about any of the below is much appreciated:
Aix en provence
We will drive from bordeaux to paris to leave to home but any advice on a nice city/ town to stop for a break and lunch is highly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
France from lyon to bordeaux to paris...help needed please