I'm taking my first timer to Europe boyfriend to France in September for two weeks. To be honest Ive backpacked with friends in Spain, Portugal and Italy with friends, but this is my first attempt to plan a whole trip with a newbie! I'm thinking about flying into Paris for 4 days and then taking a train to Cassis. Id like to get an apartment for 10 days in but I'm wondering if that's too much time or if day trips to Nice or Marseilles are possible. Any recommendations for a nice clean hostel or apartment in Paris for 4 days would also be welcomed. In fact any advice whatssoever would be appreciated on accommodations, trains, buses and sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 Super Cover For Hertz
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 When to Visit Scotland
- 15 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Sicily
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents