I'm taking my first timer to Europe boyfriend to France in September for two weeks. To be honest Ive backpacked with friends in Spain, Portugal and Italy with friends, but this is my first attempt to plan a whole trip with a newbie! I'm thinking about flying into Paris for 4 days and then taking a train to Cassis. Id like to get an apartment for 10 days in but I'm wondering if that's too much time or if day trips to Nice or Marseilles are possible. Any recommendations for a nice clean hostel or apartment in Paris for 4 days would also be welcomed. In fact any advice whatssoever would be appreciated on accommodations, trains, buses and sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Train / Calabria
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 20 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle