I'm taking my first timer to Europe boyfriend to France in September for two weeks. To be honest Ive backpacked with friends in Spain, Portugal and Italy with friends, but this is my first attempt to plan a whole trip with a newbie! I'm thinking about flying into Paris for 4 days and then taking a train to Cassis. Id like to get an apartment for 10 days in but I'm wondering if that's too much time or if day trips to Nice or Marseilles are possible. Any recommendations for a nice clean hostel or apartment in Paris for 4 days would also be welcomed. In fact any advice whatssoever would be appreciated on accommodations, trains, buses and sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노뉴스■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노テ생방송카지노
- 2 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노☆생방송카지노Title
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∝생중계바카라
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Venice Bell Tower
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Kayaking in Avignon
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!