I'm taking my first timer to Europe boyfriend to France in September for two weeks. To be honest Ive backpacked with friends in Spain, Portugal and Italy with friends, but this is my first attempt to plan a whole trip with a newbie! I'm thinking about flying into Paris for 4 days and then taking a train to Cassis. Id like to get an apartment for 10 days in but I'm wondering if that's too much time or if day trips to Nice or Marseilles are possible. Any recommendations for a nice clean hostel or apartment in Paris for 4 days would also be welcomed. In fact any advice whatssoever would be appreciated on accommodations, trains, buses and sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out