Currently planning 6 weeks in France flying into Bordeaux late October, and returning from Paris early December.
Ready to reserve and commit to lodging for the itinerary below. As of now, I will be traveling alone in the beginning with my husband joining at midpoint.
Bordeaux 6 days
Toulouse 7 days
Lyon 7 days
Dijon 4 days
Strausbourg 4 days
Riquewihr 7 days
Paris 7 days
I am having second thoughts about Bordeaux, and wondering if I should just go directly to Toulouse and find another stop(s) in between. I have not been to the Loire Valley or Provence and do not think it would be fun to do Dordogne by myself in November.
Anyone have a great time in Bordeaux!? Thank you for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 17 renting
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?