Currently planning 6 weeks in France flying into Bordeaux late October, and returning from Paris early December.
Ready to reserve and commit to lodging for the itinerary below. As of now, I will be traveling alone in the beginning with my husband joining at midpoint.
Bordeaux 6 days
Toulouse 7 days
Lyon 7 days
Dijon 4 days
Strausbourg 4 days
Riquewihr 7 days
Paris 7 days
I am having second thoughts about Bordeaux, and wondering if I should just go directly to Toulouse and find another stop(s) in between. I have not been to the Loire Valley or Provence and do not think it would be fun to do Dordogne by myself in November.
Anyone have a great time in Bordeaux!? Thank you for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip