Currently planning 6 weeks in France flying into Bordeaux late October, and returning from Paris early December.
Ready to reserve and commit to lodging for the itinerary below. As of now, I will be traveling alone in the beginning with my husband joining at midpoint.
Bordeaux 6 days
Toulouse 7 days
Lyon 7 days
Dijon 4 days
Strausbourg 4 days
Riquewihr 7 days
Paris 7 days
I am having second thoughts about Bordeaux, and wondering if I should just go directly to Toulouse and find another stop(s) in between. I have not been to the Loire Valley or Provence and do not think it would be fun to do Dordogne by myself in November.
Anyone have a great time in Bordeaux!? Thank you for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 2 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 18 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 19 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 20 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 21 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 22 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 23 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 24 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 25 Europe's Most Famous Streets?