Currently planning 6 weeks in France flying into Bordeaux late October, and returning from Paris early December.
Ready to reserve and commit to lodging for the itinerary below. As of now, I will be traveling alone in the beginning with my husband joining at midpoint.
Bordeaux 6 days
Toulouse 7 days
Lyon 7 days
Dijon 4 days
Strausbourg 4 days
Riquewihr 7 days
Paris 7 days
I am having second thoughts about Bordeaux, and wondering if I should just go directly to Toulouse and find another stop(s) in between. I have not been to the Loire Valley or Provence and do not think it would be fun to do Dordogne by myself in November.
Anyone have a great time in Bordeaux!? Thank you for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 인터넷카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 라이브카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생중계카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 온라인카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 실시간카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Vacation
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Italy bus or train