My 18yr old daughter, wants to enrol in English Speaking Uni in south of France, maybe Perpignan area, to be able to get a student visa. Can anyone give us advice as to where there are English speaking unis and what is involved in getting into a Uni in France etc? Also what subjects are taught and any other advice will be appreciated. We will be travelling with her but under a separate different visa obviously. Would learning French in a college qualify her for a student Visa? Has anyone done this themselves?
France - English Speaking Universities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 17 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 18 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria