My 18yr old daughter, wants to enrol in English Speaking Uni in south of France, maybe Perpignan area, to be able to get a student visa. Can anyone give us advice as to where there are English speaking unis and what is involved in getting into a Uni in France etc? Also what subjects are taught and any other advice will be appreciated. We will be travelling with her but under a separate different visa obviously. Would learning French in a college qualify her for a student Visa? Has anyone done this themselves?
France - English Speaking Universities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Seaside island village in Greece
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Spain itineraries
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions