It will be available June 10 and will warn users of bombings and other violent attacks and advise how to respond. It will later be configured to include warnings for industrial accidents and weather emergencies such as floods.
Sounds simple and useful, to me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 16 Barcelona cooking classes
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 4 days itinerary for France
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat