It will be available June 10 and will warn users of bombings and other violent attacks and advise how to respond. It will later be configured to include warnings for industrial accidents and weather emergencies such as floods.
Sounds simple and useful, to me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://docterzreviews.info/renewiderm/
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 12 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 13 hill of crosses
- 14 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 A week in the Occitanie
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Iceland March Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?