I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and still decide on one more city to go to.
For this trip I want to go to cities that I can walk around and explore the city. I don't want to visit a city that I have to take a taxi or bus to go around 20, 30km to visit a castle or something similar and come back.
Travel further by train is no issue with me, as long as the city/village i can see by walking then it's fine with me.
since it's the first time I will go to France, I need more ideas from experienced travellers.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Meteora for older folk
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station