I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and still decide on one more city to go to.
For this trip I want to go to cities that I can walk around and explore the city. I don't want to visit a city that I have to take a taxi or bus to go around 20, 30km to visit a castle or something similar and come back.
Travel further by train is no issue with me, as long as the city/village i can see by walking then it's fine with me.
since it's the first time I will go to France, I need more ideas from experienced travellers.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 2 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 5 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 8 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 9 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 10 Vet my itinerary
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Sienna with kids
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Hotel advice
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Budir, Iceland
- 23 River Boat Cruise
- 24 where to stay in Malta
- 25 London with kids