I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and still decide on one more city to go to.
For this trip I want to go to cities that I can walk around and explore the city. I don't want to visit a city that I have to take a taxi or bus to go around 20, 30km to visit a castle or something similar and come back.
Travel further by train is no issue with me, as long as the city/village i can see by walking then it's fine with me.
since it's the first time I will go to France, I need more ideas from experienced travellers.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 Residential wallpaper designs
- 3 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Road Maps of Ireland
- 16 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Rome to Positano
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 22 From London to Paris to US
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia