I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and still decide on one more city to go to.
For this trip I want to go to cities that I can walk around and explore the city. I don't want to visit a city that I have to take a taxi or bus to go around 20, 30km to visit a castle or something similar and come back.
Travel further by train is no issue with me, as long as the city/village i can see by walking then it's fine with me.
since it's the first time I will go to France, I need more ideas from experienced travellers.
Thanks a lot.
France cities that can be explored on foot
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Cyprus in December
- 3 Cyprus photo gallery
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Which travel plan?
- 9 Florence in October
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.