I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and still decide on one more city to go to.
For this trip I want to go to cities that I can walk around and explore the city. I don't want to visit a city that I have to take a taxi or bus to go around 20, 30km to visit a castle or something similar and come back.
Travel further by train is no issue with me, as long as the city/village i can see by walking then it's fine with me.
since it's the first time I will go to France, I need more ideas from experienced travellers.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 2 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 3 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 4 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 5 Venice
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Italy
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich