I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and still decide on one more city to go to.
For this trip I want to go to cities that I can walk around and explore the city. I don't want to visit a city that I have to take a taxi or bus to go around 20, 30km to visit a castle or something similar and come back.
Travel further by train is no issue with me, as long as the city/village i can see by walking then it's fine with me.
since it's the first time I will go to France, I need more ideas from experienced travellers.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 3 days solo in London
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?