I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and still decide on one more city to go to.
For this trip I want to go to cities that I can walk around and explore the city. I don't want to visit a city that I have to take a taxi or bus to go around 20, 30km to visit a castle or something similar and come back.
Travel further by train is no issue with me, as long as the city/village i can see by walking then it's fine with me.
since it's the first time I will go to France, I need more ideas from experienced travellers.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 3 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 CDG international flight
- 15 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 25 RFID Protection