I would like to visit cheese factories in France. On this trip I'll be in Alsace, Burgundy and Provence. Are there any small cheese factories in these regions that are open to the public?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go with my family?
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 8 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 9 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...