I will be traveling to France this spring, flying in through the Toulouse Int. airport. I would love if someone could help me figure out to best (and most affordably) transport myself from the airport to either Rocamadour or Beynac-et-Cazenac. 1) I'm not sure how long this journey will take, 2) or if I should take a bus or train. (whichever leaves from the airport or nearby?)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
France: bus from Toulouse airport to Rocamadour or Beynac-et-Cazenac?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 13 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Belfast to Scotland help
- 20 20 days in Germany
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 25 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?