I will be traveling to France this spring, flying in through the Toulouse Int. airport. I would love if someone could help me figure out to best (and most affordably) transport myself from the airport to either Rocamadour or Beynac-et-Cazenac. 1) I'm not sure how long this journey will take, 2) or if I should take a bus or train. (whichever leaves from the airport or nearby?)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Apartment Montreux area
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
France: bus from Toulouse airport to Rocamadour or Beynac-et-Cazenac?