I will be traveling to France this spring, flying in through the Toulouse Int. airport. I would love if someone could help me figure out to best (and most affordably) transport myself from the airport to either Rocamadour or Beynac-et-Cazenac. 1) I'm not sure how long this journey will take, 2) or if I should take a bus or train. (whichever leaves from the airport or nearby?)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 International Friends Tour
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 Walking Scotland
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 Help with itinerary
- 10 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 11 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 12 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 15 Bordeaux TRIP
- 16 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 17 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 18 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 19 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport
France: bus from Toulouse airport to Rocamadour or Beynac-et-Cazenac?