I am a single mom with two boys I adopted . I prefer to take an interesting cultural summer vacation rather than putting them in these very generic expensive summer camps.
I am however on a very tight budget.
This summer we are going to France for 4 weeks. I have already planned flight and gites.
We will drive from Paris to Sarlat where we will spend a week sightseeing
Dordgone region and then drive to Provance where we will spend 3 weeks at three different gites. Travel along the coast. Maybe to Italian riviaria -
I have already paid for flights and gites but I am stuck on what I will need for gas -tolls -food -sightseeing. As I mentioned I am on a tight budget and I prefer to grab a delicious pastry from a local bakery and get out and see as much as possible . As much as I would love to
Eat my way through France I don't see it as a possibility.
Any thoughts on budget ??
Many thanks for any and all input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Where in Greece
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 14 Vatican tour
- 15 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 16 Day in Capri
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 TSA Precheck
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Paris travel help
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.