I am a single mom with two boys I adopted . I prefer to take an interesting cultural summer vacation rather than putting them in these very generic expensive summer camps.
I am however on a very tight budget.
This summer we are going to France for 4 weeks. I have already planned flight and gites.
We will drive from Paris to Sarlat where we will spend a week sightseeing
Dordgone region and then drive to Provance where we will spend 3 weeks at three different gites. Travel along the coast. Maybe to Italian riviaria -
I have already paid for flights and gites but I am stuck on what I will need for gas -tolls -food -sightseeing. As I mentioned I am on a tight budget and I prefer to grab a delicious pastry from a local bakery and get out and see as much as possible . As much as I would love to
Eat my way through France I don't see it as a possibility.
Any thoughts on budget ??
Many thanks for any and all input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Where to enjoy Paris
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Athens
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome