I am a single mom with two boys I adopted . I prefer to take an interesting cultural summer vacation rather than putting them in these very generic expensive summer camps.
I am however on a very tight budget.
This summer we are going to France for 4 weeks. I have already planned flight and gites.
We will drive from Paris to Sarlat where we will spend a week sightseeing
Dordgone region and then drive to Provance where we will spend 3 weeks at three different gites. Travel along the coast. Maybe to Italian riviaria -
I have already paid for flights and gites but I am stuck on what I will need for gas -tolls -food -sightseeing. As I mentioned I am on a tight budget and I prefer to grab a delicious pastry from a local bakery and get out and see as much as possible . As much as I would love to
Eat my way through France I don't see it as a possibility.
Any thoughts on budget ??
Many thanks for any and all input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 2 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 5 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 6 Berlin to Italy
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Florence - Where to stay
- 11 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Killarney
- 13 Where to go!?
- 14 First time in Bulgaria
- 15 Vacation
- 16 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Dog friendly hotels
- 25 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter