We are staying in St. Paul de Vence for a few days and will have a car. We are going to spend one day touring 3 wineries and we would like to do a boat tour. Question to the group:
Which of these do you recommend? We want to make it as painless as possible and don't want to spend 1/2 our day getting somewhere. Should we depart from Nice or Cannes? We fly into Nice and plan to spend 1/2 day there at the market.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years