We are staying in St. Paul de Vence for a few days and will have a car. We are going to spend one day touring 3 wineries and we would like to do a boat tour. Question to the group:
Which of these do you recommend? We want to make it as painless as possible and don't want to spend 1/2 our day getting somewhere. Should we depart from Nice or Cannes? We fly into Nice and plan to spend 1/2 day there at the market.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 good restaurants in Budapest
- 15 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 16 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 17 Wales
- 18 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Shorts in South of France?