We are staying in St. Paul de Vence for a few days and will have a car. We are going to spend one day touring 3 wineries and we would like to do a boat tour. Question to the group:
Which of these do you recommend? We want to make it as painless as possible and don't want to spend 1/2 our day getting somewhere. Should we depart from Nice or Cannes? We fly into Nice and plan to spend 1/2 day there at the market.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 15 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin