We will be in Europe for our first time this Christmas, and we have a total of 15 days including travel days, flying into Paris. We know we will be in Paris about a week and then Strasbourg for Christmas Eve and Day, but we don't know about the remainder. Should we continue across the border and into Zurich so we can explore Switzerland (Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, etc?) , or should we explore the rest of France (Lyon, Dijon, Provence, Rivera, etc?)? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 train from ams to paris
- 5 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 8 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 9 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 10 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 11 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 12 3 nights in Tuscany
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 Munich, Germany
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Hostel Advice
- 23 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary