We will be in Europe for our first time this Christmas, and we have a total of 15 days including travel days, flying into Paris. We know we will be in Paris about a week and then Strasbourg for Christmas Eve and Day, but we don't know about the remainder. Should we continue across the border and into Zurich so we can explore Switzerland (Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, etc?) , or should we explore the rest of France (Lyon, Dijon, Provence, Rivera, etc?)? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 gare de nord
- 4 French Riviera
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Madrid city centre?
- 7 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 8 Southern Italy
- 9 Our time in Rome
- 10 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 11 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 12 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 England in a week - what's realistic
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Iceland: When to Go
- 20 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland