We will be in Europe for our first time this Christmas, and we have a total of 15 days including travel days, flying into Paris. We know we will be in Paris about a week and then Strasbourg for Christmas Eve and Day, but we don't know about the remainder. Should we continue across the border and into Zurich so we can explore Switzerland (Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, etc?) , or should we explore the rest of France (Lyon, Dijon, Provence, Rivera, etc?)? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 7 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 8 Tuscany First Time
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 12 Switzerland in October
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Italy in January?
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 17 2 days in Lugano area
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 20 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Recommendations
- 23 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 24 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!