We will be in Europe for our first time this Christmas, and we have a total of 15 days including travel days, flying into Paris. We know we will be in Paris about a week and then Strasbourg for Christmas Eve and Day, but we don't know about the remainder. Should we continue across the border and into Zurich so we can explore Switzerland (Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, etc?) , or should we explore the rest of France (Lyon, Dijon, Provence, Rivera, etc?)? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 2 AniPOC Limited
- 3 다모아바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 9 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 Croatia
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 Norway -Trips
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two