We will be in Europe for our first time this Christmas, and we have a total of 15 days including travel days, flying into Paris. We know we will be in Paris about a week and then Strasbourg for Christmas Eve and Day, but we don't know about the remainder. Should we continue across the border and into Zurich so we can explore Switzerland (Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, etc?) , or should we explore the rest of France (Lyon, Dijon, Provence, Rivera, etc?)? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 2 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 3 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 4 short trip klon to koblenz
- 5 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 6 Referendum in Greece
- 7 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 10 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 13 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 14 Vienna Pass for 5 Days
- 15 Bath or Exeter
- 16 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 17 Lost in venice
- 18 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 19 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 20 air conditioning
- 21 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 22 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 23 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney