We will be in Europe for our first time this Christmas, and we have a total of 15 days including travel days, flying into Paris. We know we will be in Paris about a week and then Strasbourg for Christmas Eve and Day, but we don't know about the remainder. Should we continue across the border and into Zurich so we can explore Switzerland (Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, etc?) , or should we explore the rest of France (Lyon, Dijon, Provence, Rivera, etc?)? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini
- 2 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 3 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 4 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 5 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 6 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 7 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 8 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 11 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 12 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 13 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 14 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 15 Amsterdam in August
- 16 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 17 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 18 Seville Itinerary
- 19 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 20 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 21 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 22 First timers to Italy
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 25 Heraklion, Crete, Greece