We will be in Europe for our first time this Christmas, and we have a total of 15 days including travel days, flying into Paris. We know we will be in Paris about a week and then Strasbourg for Christmas Eve and Day, but we don't know about the remainder. Should we continue across the border and into Zurich so we can explore Switzerland (Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, etc?) , or should we explore the rest of France (Lyon, Dijon, Provence, Rivera, etc?)? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 6 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 First time in Bulgaria
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please