We are planning a 10 day trip to France and Switzerland in August . We are traveling from US with 2 kids aged 5 and 2 . Could anyone suggest an itinerary or a list of must- see attractions?
Our interests are nature, culture , history and adventure ( read trekking/ hiking)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Brugge hotel help
- 24 Five night Ireland Trip
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily