My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 1 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 6 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia