My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Walking Scotland
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Train Ticket Help
- 6 Bordeaux TRIP
- 7 tablet
- 8 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 9 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 10 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 11 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 12 Planning Advice!
- 13 Adaptors for Belgium
- 14 Germany and Austria trip report
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 17 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Home base for a month in France?
- 21 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 25 Norway holiday locations