My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 8 Iceland in 4 days?
- 9 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 10 Southern Italy
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 15 Madrid city centre?
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 Slovania & Croatia
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 BIKE AND BARGE
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia