My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Cyprus photo gallery
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Cornwall or Paris?
- 6 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 7 Schengen rule made easy
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 10 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 One month (ish) in Spain
- 13 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 21 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata