My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드 사다리 픽 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Travelling Iceland
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 IWM
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 9 Amalfi Coast
- 10 Montserrat Express
- 11 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 12 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)