My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Venice
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 London 2For1 question
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.