My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 14 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 15 4 week trip Turkey
- 16 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 17 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 18 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 19 What one thing in Paris?
- 20 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 21 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 22 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015