My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to France or Italy in May or June of 2014. We would like to visit both for our honeymoon. Total trip is 2 weeks. I have been to Paris but want to go back. Venice is also another place I want to visit on our trip. We would like to spend 1 week in France and 1 week in Italy. We have not decided where to have our ceremony. Suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking we could start out in Paris and travel south, but not sure how or where to stop along the way. Also would maybe like to see wine country in Italy. Both of us are passionate about wine and food. I know Paris and Venice are both very touristy, so was thinking would like to also see something off the beaten path. Would like to mix the trip up a bit, quaint and relaxed with fast paced. I know 2 weeks is not a lot of time. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to visit and places to have our ceremony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yummy Swiss bites
- 2 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 3 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 4 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 3 Wake-up calls
- 7 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 10 Switzerland in 8 days
- 11 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 12 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 13 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 14 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 17 Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 10 nights in France
- 20 2 London theatre recommendations
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 25 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy