Am planning a trip with my family of 16(including 2 toddlers and a baby) at the end of May 2012 right till mid June 2012.
We plan to take the Eurostar from London to Paris. I have no idea where to start but I do know that it will probably be a 2 week trip, departing from Rome back to London via airplane.
From Paris we hope to hire a van(or 2) and drive down to the south of France. There is a request to also spend a day or 2 in Monte Carlo. We plan to travel free and easy and stop at any city to rest or stay a night or 2. Can you please suggest which cities to visit if we want to go from Paris to Monaco to Milan? From Milan we will either rent another van or travel by train from Milan and visit Venice, Florence and then onto Rome where we will fly back to London.
My brother in-law was thinking of France-Spain-Italy but I am unsure if this is possible and have no idea as to route to take.
I would be very grateful for any advise. Please let me know if there are any good travel
books on this road trip.
I need help to plan a trip from Monte Carlo to Milan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Meteora for older folk
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Athens
- 11 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 18 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 19 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?