Am planning a trip with my family of 16(including 2 toddlers and a baby) at the end of May 2012 right till mid June 2012.
We plan to take the Eurostar from London to Paris. I have no idea where to start but I do know that it will probably be a 2 week trip, departing from Rome back to London via airplane.
From Paris we hope to hire a van(or 2) and drive down to the south of France. There is a request to also spend a day or 2 in Monte Carlo. We plan to travel free and easy and stop at any city to rest or stay a night or 2. Can you please suggest which cities to visit if we want to go from Paris to Monaco to Milan? From Milan we will either rent another van or travel by train from Milan and visit Venice, Florence and then onto Rome where we will fly back to London.
My brother in-law was thinking of France-Spain-Italy but I am unsure if this is possible and have no idea as to route to take.
I would be very grateful for any advise. Please let me know if there are any good travel
books on this road trip.
I need help to plan a trip from Monte Carlo to Milan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?