Am planning a trip with my family of 16(including 2 toddlers and a baby) at the end of May 2012 right till mid June 2012.
We plan to take the Eurostar from London to Paris. I have no idea where to start but I do know that it will probably be a 2 week trip, departing from Rome back to London via airplane.
From Paris we hope to hire a van(or 2) and drive down to the south of France. There is a request to also spend a day or 2 in Monte Carlo. We plan to travel free and easy and stop at any city to rest or stay a night or 2. Can you please suggest which cities to visit if we want to go from Paris to Monaco to Milan? From Milan we will either rent another van or travel by train from Milan and visit Venice, Florence and then onto Rome where we will fly back to London.
My brother in-law was thinking of France-Spain-Italy but I am unsure if this is possible and have no idea as to route to take.
I would be very grateful for any advise. Please let me know if there are any good travel
books on this road trip.
I need help to plan a trip from Monte Carlo to Milan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Iceland france spain
- 17 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Amalfi coast in august
- 23 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 24 Greece
- 25 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?