Am planning a trip with my family of 16(including 2 toddlers and a baby) at the end of May 2012 right till mid June 2012.
We plan to take the Eurostar from London to Paris. I have no idea where to start but I do know that it will probably be a 2 week trip, departing from Rome back to London via airplane.
From Paris we hope to hire a van(or 2) and drive down to the south of France. There is a request to also spend a day or 2 in Monte Carlo. We plan to travel free and easy and stop at any city to rest or stay a night or 2. Can you please suggest which cities to visit if we want to go from Paris to Monaco to Milan? From Milan we will either rent another van or travel by train from Milan and visit Venice, Florence and then onto Rome where we will fly back to London.
My brother in-law was thinking of France-Spain-Italy but I am unsure if this is possible and have no idea as to route to take.
I would be very grateful for any advise. Please let me know if there are any good travel
books on this road trip.
I need help to plan a trip from Monte Carlo to Milan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 16 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas