I wanted to see if you could help me with planning my upcoming trip in June to France.
I have already been to Paris so I plan to spend roughly 4 days there, I land on a Saturday and have yet to decide if I stay in Paris in the beginning or end of my trip.
I am trying to figure out with the remaining time if I should explore the north/west regions, Normandy and Loire or if I have enough time to go to Avignon/Provence and possibly Cannes. Our group is interested in exploring a wine region, visiting some chateauxs and seeing historical architecture as well as some moderate bike riding. I am not opposed to flying or taking a train directly to any region and renting a car once we arrive there.
I am also hoping to stay overnight in a chateaux as well, any recommendations for this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 3 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 11 Travelling with Vueling?
- 12 Night Bus?
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 20 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 21 seat reservations
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 Italy in a week
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?