I wanted to see if you could help me with planning my upcoming trip in June to France.
I have already been to Paris so I plan to spend roughly 4 days there, I land on a Saturday and have yet to decide if I stay in Paris in the beginning or end of my trip.
I am trying to figure out with the remaining time if I should explore the north/west regions, Normandy and Loire or if I have enough time to go to Avignon/Provence and possibly Cannes. Our group is interested in exploring a wine region, visiting some chateauxs and seeing historical architecture as well as some moderate bike riding. I am not opposed to flying or taking a train directly to any region and renting a car once we arrive there.
I am also hoping to stay overnight in a chateaux as well, any recommendations for this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라△슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소☎인터넷바카라
- 3 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소∀카지노사이트주소
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 ATM
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Living in Paris......for a week