I wanted to see if you could help me with planning my upcoming trip in June to France.
I have already been to Paris so I plan to spend roughly 4 days there, I land on a Saturday and have yet to decide if I stay in Paris in the beginning or end of my trip.
I am trying to figure out with the remaining time if I should explore the north/west regions, Normandy and Loire or if I have enough time to go to Avignon/Provence and possibly Cannes. Our group is interested in exploring a wine region, visiting some chateauxs and seeing historical architecture as well as some moderate bike riding. I am not opposed to flying or taking a train directly to any region and renting a car once we arrive there.
I am also hoping to stay overnight in a chateaux as well, any recommendations for this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 11 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Versailles
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 AIR BERLIN SALE