I wanted to see if you could help me with planning my upcoming trip in June to France.
I have already been to Paris so I plan to spend roughly 4 days there, I land on a Saturday and have yet to decide if I stay in Paris in the beginning or end of my trip.
I am trying to figure out with the remaining time if I should explore the north/west regions, Normandy and Loire or if I have enough time to go to Avignon/Provence and possibly Cannes. Our group is interested in exploring a wine region, visiting some chateauxs and seeing historical architecture as well as some moderate bike riding. I am not opposed to flying or taking a train directly to any region and renting a car once we arrive there.
I am also hoping to stay overnight in a chateaux as well, any recommendations for this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 7 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 "Never Mind"
- 18 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Italian car factory tours
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 23 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain